Working with a career coach gives you an advantage and puts you in a position to get noticed. Services offered:
- Resume, Cover Letter and LinkedIn profile development
- Interview Preparation
- Job Search Strategy Coaching
- Career Planning
- New Graduate/Entry Level Resumes, $200.00.
- Professional/Mid Career Resumes, $300.00, Professionals with more than 3 years and less than 10 years experience.
- Management or 10+ year Resumes, $400.00.
- Senior Managers/Late Career Resumes, $500.00. Senior management responsible for hiring managers. This category includes Director, V.P., C-level titles and entrepreneurs
- $65.00/hour. This includes interview coaching, career coaching, resume critiquing, and job search strategy coaching.
Steps: Some people want all three, others only need one or two. You are not locked into a package. You decide how little or how much coaching/writing services (and in what areas) you need.
1. Learning more about you; Identifying what you really want, what your strengths are, what really makes you tick, what your hopes are for the next phase in your career. I would suggest one or two assessments to help with exploration. Phase one is also identifying those companies you would like to work for. Some individuals already have this step figured out.
2. Getting your materials ready; Resume, LinkedIn profile, Cover letter, and Elevator pitch. I have earned CPRW (Certified Professional Resume Writer) credentials. Anyone can put together a resume. What I do is craft an attention-grabbing, powerful, marketing product that strategically places you at the top of the must-interview group of candidates.Your transferable skills will be identified, helping you gain confidence in your unique strengths.
3. Going after it! Networking, applying for jobs, salary negotiation and interview preparation. I am dual certified CCMC and CJSS. While working with job search candidates I orchestrate a plan and help you formulate a targeted search! I’ll help you utilize networking, online avenues, LinkedIn and numerous others to maximize your personal branding message and minimize the time and energy spent on searching for a job. My interview preparation will help you gain honest feedback.
Call me (920)264-0806 to get started. Committed to strategically helping you excel!